Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Change your council tax details

Change of address form

This is also the form to use if you are leaving the county borough. Find the council tax section on My Account, and then the form titled ‘change of address’.

Have to hand details of:

  • your previous and new address
  • your previous council tax reference number
  • the date you moved
  • the landlord’s name and address if either property is rented, or the name and address of the solicitors used if sold/purchased

Change your name for council tax

This is also done on My Account. Go to the council tax section, and use the form ‘Application form for changes to your council tax account’.

A to Z Search