Telephone: 01656 643643 (8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday)
Make your language preference and select from one of the following options to speak to a council service of your choice.
Listen carefully for the department you want as they will repeat if you do not select an option:
- Coronavirus support (Available 24/7)
- Waste / recycling
- Pest control
- Noise / air pollution
- Trading standards
- Council Tax / business rates
- Housing benefit
- Building control
- School transport
- School admissions
- Food parcels
- Cashless schools
- Free school meals
- Support for children with additional needs
- Public transport / concessionary travel
- Blue badges
- Seasonal parking permit for long stay carparks
- All other parking queries
- Parks and playing fields
- Adult social services
- Children social services
- Citizenship and EU status
SMS: 07581 157014 (for D/deaf and hard of hearing customers).
Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg.
Calls in Welsh are welcomed.
You can also watch this video to learn more about SignVideo BSL Live.
Contact us about waste and recycling
Out of hours
If you need to contact us outside of our opening times, you will be put through to our Customer and Community Support Unit (CCSU). Use our normal contact details above and select the last option to be put through.
While they cannot take payments, they can help with issues including:
- pest control
- problems on the highway
- monitoring staff that work alone
- monitoring the Rhiw multi-story car park
- emergency planning
- out of hour emergencies
- public protection