Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Contact us


Customer Services

Bridgend County Borough Council
Telephone: 01656 643643
Text relay: Put 18002 before any of our numbers.
Address: Civic Offices, Angel Street, Bridgend, CF31 4WB.
Opening hours:
Our offices are temporarily closed to the public

SMS: 07581 157014 (for D/deaf and hard of hearing customers).

Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg.
Calls in Welsh are welcomed.

You can also watch this video to learn more about SignVideo BSL Live.

Contact us about waste and recycling

Telephone: 01656 643643. Make your language preference, and press option 1.

Visit for more information.

Out of hours

If you need to contact us outside of our opening times, you will be put through to our Customer and Community Support Unit (CCSU). Use our normal contact details above and select the last option to be put through.

While they cannot take payments, they can help with issues including:

  • pest control
  • problems on the highway
  • responding to emails sent to
  • monitoring staff that work alone
  • monitoring the Rhiw multi-story car park
  • emergency planning
  • out of hour emergencies
  • public protection

A to Z Search