Birth, death or marriage certificates
The fee for a birth, death or marriage certificate from a recent registration is £11 on the day of registration and £35 afterwards.
Certificate applications from past records in person at the register office
- Priority service, on the spot certificate: £35
Standard service: Each certificate will be available for collection from the register office within 15 working days: £11
Telephone card payments
- Standard service: £11 per certificate. Certificates will be sent via second class within 15 working days.
- Priority service: £35 per certificate. Certificates will be posted first class on the same day.
Standard service: £11 per certificate. Certificates will be sent out within 15 working days.
Fees for marriages and civil partnerships
- Fee for notice of marriage or civil partnership: £35
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership ceremony in the register office: £46
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership ceremony in the Garden Room: £196
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership in a licensed venue:
Monday to Friday: £330
Bank holidays: £450
All notices of marriage and civil partnerships are by appointment only.