Birth, death or marriage certificates
The fee for a birth, death or marriage certificate from a recent registration is £4 on the day of registration and £7 afterwards.
Certificate applications from past records in person at the register office
- Priority service, on the spot certificate: £15
- Standard service, each certificate available for collection from the register office within 48 hours: £10
Telephone card payments
Standard service: £10 per certificate plus a £2 search and postage fee. Certificates will be sent via second class within 48 hours.
Standard service: £10 per certificate plus a £2 search and postage fee. Certificates will be sent out within five days.
Fees for marriages and civil partnerships
- Fee for notice of marriage or civil partnership: £35
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership ceremony in the register office: £46
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership ceremony in the Garden Room: £196
- Fee for marriage or civil partnership in a licensed venue:
Monday to Friday: £330
Bank holidays: £450
All notices of marriage and civil partnerships are by appointment only.