The Landlord Portal allows access to information about a tenant’s benefit claim where payment is made direct to the landlord or agent.
- View Housing Benefit and Discretionary Housing Payments (current and historic)
- View claim details of the claims where you are receiving payments.
- View status of claims (active/not active/suspended)
- Report Changes of circumstances
- Upload evidence
Request access to the Landlord Portal
If you do not have an account, you will need to request access.
To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Landlord reference number
- Full name (and company name if applicable)
- Identification (e.g. passport, driving licence, Company ID)
Once access has been granted, if an account is not used for a period of 3 months, it will be disabled. You will need to email email@example.com to request access again.