In light of the new measures that have been put in place to deal with Covid-19, a temporary postponement is in place across our drop-ins.
The team are still available to offer support and guidance via email or over the phone.
Please contact the team on 01656 815317, via email, social media or you can contact your Caseworker direct on their mobile phone.
Please keep a check on our social media pages for further updates.
Employability Bridgend help both employed and unemployed residents of Bridgend County Borough who need support with employability. They can support you to upskill, get a job or get a better job.
This includes providing:
- free training and qualifications
- supported job search
- CV development including volunteering placements
The training can include increasing ‘soft’ skills such as confidence and interview techniques, or vocational qualifications such as CSCS cards and Teaching Assistant qualifications. The training is client-led, so you can access help that is relevant to you.
We may also be able to provide support for work-related costs, such as:
- transport to work until you are paid
- clothing, for example work shoes
We are community-based and meet clients in venues all around the borough.
We are funded through Welsh Government and European Social Fund.
For help with employability, please contact:
We at Employability Bridgend hope you are doing well. Though we cannot see you in person, our teams have been working hard to support you. Here are updates from our:
- skills trainers/participant and engagement officers, who are responsible for booking and delivering training and qualifications
- mentors, who are responsible for helping participants to create actions plans and build confidence or overcome barriers
- employment liaison officers, who are responsible for supporting people into work and liaise with employers
Lockdown diary entries:
- lockdown diary one
- lockdown diary two
- lockdown diary three
- lockdown diary four
- lockdown diary five
- lockdown diary six