Employability Bridgend helps both employed and unemployed residents of Bridgend County Borough who need support with all aspects of employability. Our team offers a range of services from mentoring, to training, volunteering and finding employment.
Whether you are thinking about taking your first steps towards a job or you are looking for a new role, Employability Bridgend can help you. We take a holistic approach to support, building confidence and developing skills through one-to-one support and training.
Employability Bridgend provides:
- free training including life skills, non-accredited and vocational qualifications
- employability support including job search and interview techniques
- wellbeing activities and support
- CV development including volunteering placements
- basic skills including literacy and numeracy
We may also be able to provide support for work-related costs, such as:
- transport to work until you are paid
- clothing, for example work shoes
We are funded by the UK Government Shared Prosperity Fund, Levelling Up, and Welsh Government, enabling us to continue providing our valuable services to you and others.