Corporate Self- Assessment
Every year, we must publish a self-assessment report. The report assures Welsh Government that we are performing well, making decisions in a sensible, open way and using our money and other resources properly. Most importantly, the report tells local residents, businesses and stakeholders how we are doing.
The main areas of the report are:
- The purpose of this report
- The changing world for local government
- How is the council performing?
- Priority 1: Supporting a successful, sustainable economy
- Priority 2: Helping people and communities to be more healthy and resilient
- Priority 3: Smarter use of resources
- How is the council using its resources?
- How good is the council’s governance?
- Our Strategic Equality Plan
- Review of our self-assessment process