A councillor’s seat may become vacant due to:
- the decision of an election court
- failure to take up office
Below is a list of any ‘current notice of vacancy’. It will include details of how to request a by-election for either a Bridgend County Borough Council seat or town and community council seat.
- Notice of Vacancy: Pencoed Town Council - Hendre Ward
- Notice of Vacancy: Llangynwyd Middle Community Council - Cwmfelin Ward
- Notice of Vacancy: Llangynwyd Middle Community Council - Pontrhydycyff Ward
See the electoral commission’s guide for more about requesting by-elections.