Accessibility links

1
Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Charitable and discretionary relief

Charities can claim relief from rates on any non-domestic property wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes. Relief is given at 80% of the rate bill. Billing authorities have the discretion to remit all or part of the remaining 20% of a charity's bill on such property. Also, they can give relief for properties occupied by non-profits. Access forms for rate relief here, or by contacting the Taxation Section.

Contact

Bridgend County Borough Council
Telephone: 01656 643643. Select option three.
Text relay: Put 18001 before any of our phone numbers.
Address: Civic Offices, Angel Street, Bridgend, CF31 4WB.
Opening hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 5pm.
Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm.

Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg.
Calls in Welsh are welcomed.

A to Z Search