The Bridgend Admission Forum
The Bridgend Admissions Forum is required by the School Standards and Framework Act 1998, as amended by the Education Act 2002. The role of admission forums is set out in the Education (Admission Forums) (Wales) Regulations 2003.
The Bridgend Admissions Forum helps to make sure the school admissions system is fair, straightforward and easy for parents to understand. The forum is responsible for monitoring our compliance with the School Admissions Code and may advise us on ways we can improve admission arrangements.
Membership of the forum includes school members (headteachers and governors) and non-school members such as council officers, members of religious authorities and representatives of the local community. The regulations state the maximum number of representatives for each group.
The forum meets at least twice a year, as required by the regulations.
- Bridgend Admission Forum Meeting Minutes November 2020 - PDF 109Kb
- Bridgend Admission Forum minutes 2019 - PDF 245Kb
- Meeting 11 April 2019 - PDF 215Kb
- Bridgend Admission Forum meeting minutes March 2020 - PDF 207Kb
- Meeting minutes May 2021 - PDF 106Kb
- Bridgend Admission Forum Meeting Minutes January 2022 - PDF 96Kb