School admissions forum
The Bridgend Admissions Forum helps to make sure the school admissions system is fair, straightforward and easy for parents to understand. The forum is responsible for monitoring our compliance with the School Admissions Code and may advise us on ways we can improve admission arrangements.
The School Admissions Forum is required by the School Standards and Framework Act 1998, as amended by the Education Act 2002. The role of admission forums is set out in the Education (Admission Forums) (Wales) Regulations 2003.
Membership of the forum includes school members (headteachers and governors) and non-school members such as council officers, members of religious authorities and representatives of the local community. The regulations state the maximum number of representatives for each group.
The forum meets at least twice a year, as required by the regulations.
- Bridgend Admission Forum minutes 2019 - PDF 245Kb
- Bridgend Admission Forum Annual Report 2018 to 2019 - PDF 509Kb
- Annual Report Final 2017-18 - PDF 344Kb
- Annual Report 2016-17 - PDF 290Kb
- Meeting minutes 27 March 2018 - PDF 215Kb
- Terms of Reference and Membership May 2015 - PDF 241Kb
- Meeting 07 September 2017 - PDF 121Kb
- Meeting 10 March 2016 - PDF 132Kb
- Meeting 1 December 2016 - PDF 152Kb
- Meeting 15 March 2017 - PDF 147Kb
- Annual Report 2015 to 16 - PDF 225Kb
- Annual Report 2014 to 15 - PDF 1649Kb
- 7 Annual Report 2015 - 2016 - PDF 1464Kb
- Meeting 15 November 2018 - PDF 213Kb
- Meeting 11 April 2019 - PDF 215Kb