Blue badge applications
8. The misuse of blue badges
Blue badges can be misused in several ways. The following lists include offenses of varying severity, and are not exhaustive.
A blue badge holder must not:
- use an out of date blue badge
- use a blue badge reported lost or stolen
- let a friend or relative use the blue badge
- use a copied blue badge
- alter a blue badge’s details such as the expiry date
- make a fraudulent application such as providing false information on the application form
- make multiple applications
- use a fraudulently obtained blue badge
A third party must not:
- use someone else’s blue badge without the badge holder being in the vehicle for the trip’s entire duration under any circumstances
- use a blue badge specifically to pick up someone’s prescription/shopping etc., without the badge holder being in the vehicle for the trip’s entire duration
- use a blue badge belonging to someone dead
- copy, alter or make blue badges
- use a lost or stolen blue badge
- use a fake blue badge
Deceased badge holders
If a badge holder passes away, please return the badge to us at the below address.
Disabled Parking Badge Scheme
Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
SMS: 07581 157014 (for D/deaf and hard of hearing customers).
Elsewhere on the web
Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg. Calls in Welsh are welcomed.