Report a missed collection
Due to the bank holiday, there will be no waste and recycling collections on Monday 31 August. Collections will be one day later until Saturday 5 September.
You can report a missed waste or recycling collection on Kier’s online portal.
- Enter your postcode and, when prompted, select your address from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Recycling collection’ if it was a missed recycling collection. If it was a refuse (blue bag) collection, select ‘Refuse Sacks collection’.
- Fill in the online form. Enter your name, phone number and email address. If you are reporting a missed recycling collection, you can also select what container or bag was missed, and if a sticker was applied.
- Select ‘Confirm Request’ to complete the request.
- Please leave your bags or containers out for collection. If you have requested a missed collection before 12pm they should be collected today. If your request was completed after 12pm they should be collected tomorrow.