Last chance to shine a light on your business!
Posted on: Wednesday 11 July 2018
Businesses across Bridgend County Borough have until this Friday 13 July to get their applications in for the prestigious Bridgend Business Forum Awards 2018.
After an extension to the original deadline, time is now running out for businesses to shine a light on themselves by entering the awards.
Organised by Bridgend Business Forum and supported by Bridgend County Borough Council, the awards celebrate excellence amongst local businesses and provides a fantastic opportunity to showcase their business, and celebrate their achievements.
Entries will remain open until this Friday for the following nine categories:
- Start-up business of the year – sponsored by ISA Training
- Manufacturing business of the year – sponsored by EEF, the manufacturer’s organisation
- Service business of the year – sponsored by Harris Bassett
- Bridgend tourism business of the year – sponsored by Berry Smith Lawyers
- Entrepreneur of the year – sponsored by SME Finance Partners
- Business student of the year – sponsored by Graham Paul Chartered Accountants
- Creative industries award – sponsored by Handelsbanken
- Innovative business of the year – sponsored by Development Bank of Wales
- Professional services business of the year – sponsored by Aevitas
Sponsored by main sponsor, Rockwool UK Ltd, the winner of each category will also have the chance to win the overall ‘Bridgend Business of the Year’ award.
Extending the deadline allows businesses an extra week to get their nominations in for a range of exciting categories, created to celebrate and acknowledge the huge successes amongst Bridgend County Borough businesses.
We encourage all businesses across Bridgend County Borough, no matter how big or small, to enter our 2018 awards and celebrate their achievements with us.Vice-Chair of the forum, Jay Ball
Full details of the awards including application forms and advice and tips on how to submit an entry, can be found on the Bridgend Business Forum website. Entries close at 5pm on Friday 13 July.
You can follow @BridgendForum on Twitter or like ‘Bridgend Business Forum’ on Facebook for news and updates on the awards.