Firework displays in Bridgend County Borough
Local town and community councils have organised a number of public firework displays across Bridgend County Borough this November. Here are the details of some of them:
Friday 2 November
- Brackla: Organised by Brackla Community Council, there will be a Firework Sound and Light Show at the rear of Archbishop McGrath Catholic High School with gates opening at 6pm for a 6:30pm start. Entry fees are £1 per adult whilst children are free.
Saturday 3 November
- Porthcawl: Porthcawl funfair owners are organising the Coney Beach Bonfire, which will take place between 4pm to 11pm. Entry is free of charge.
- Porthcawl: The Hi-Tide Porthcawl is organising a firework display on Coney Beach starting at 7:30pm. Entry is free of charge.
- Tondu: Tondu Cricket Club are organising a ‘firework spectacular’ starting at 7pm. Entry is £2 per person. There will also be live music at the club afterwards, starting at 8:30pm.
Sunday 4 November
- Bryntirion: Laleston Community Council are organising a firework display at Bryntirion Community Centre, starting at 7pm. Entry is free of charge.
- Coychurch: Coychurch Higher Community Council are organising a firework display to take place at Heol Y Cyw rugby field. The display will start at approximately 6pm and is free of charge.
Monday 5 November
- Pencoed: Organised by Pencoed Town Council, there will be a firework display at Felindre Road playing fields starting at approximately 6:15pm. Entry is free of charge.
- Maesteg: Maesteg Rotary Club will be holding their annual fireworks display at the 7777’s rugby club with gates opening at 6:30pm for a 7:30pm start. Entry fees are £6 per head or a family of four at £20, whilst there will be a fee of £4 for children aged 6 to 13 years.
We encourage all residents to stay safe this bonfire night and follow each event’s advice on safety.
For general enquiries, please contact Bridgend County Borough Council's customer contact centre:
09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday;
09:00 to 16:30 Friday.