Bus services running in Bridgend County Borough
Posted on: Friday 27 March 2020
Public transport providers in Bridgend County Borough have announced a series of temporary changes to services and routes as the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic continues,
A number of privately-run bus services have been suspended as a result of the ongoing pandemic. Other services will be running daily, but based on timetables normally used on Sundays.
From Monday 30 March, these will include the following:
First Cymru Buses Ltd
• X2 CYMRU CLIPPER Porthcawl (John Street) to Cardiff (Penarth Road) via Bridgend, Cowbridge and Cardiff Bay.
• 74 Bridgend to Nantymoel via Princess of Wales Hospital, The Pines, Sarn, Bryncethin, Blackmill and Ogmore Vale.
• 73 Bridgend Bus Station to Blaengarw via Sarn, Bettws, Llangeinor and Pontycymmer.
• 70 Bridgend to Cymmer, via Princess of Wales Hospital, The Pines, Aberkenfig, Llangynywd, Garth, Maesteg and Caerau.
• 63 Bridgend to Porthcawl, via Princess of Wales Hospital, The Pines, Aberkenfig, Cefn Cribbwr, Kenfig Hill, Pyle, North Cornelly and South Cornelly.
Stagecoach in South Wales
• 172 Porthcawl to Aberdare, via Newton, Laleston, Bridgend, Bryncethin, Blackmill, Tonypandy and Ferndale (Monday to Saturday only).
New Adventure Travel Ltd
• 303 Bridgend to Barry, via Ewenny, Ogmore-by-Sea, Southerndown and Llantwit Major.
• 404 Bridgend to Pontypridd, via Brackla, Coychurch, Pencoed, Brynna, Llanharan, Llanharry, Talbot Green and Royal Glamorgan Hospital (Monday to Saturday only).