Sign up to My Account
My Account is a personalised service for Bridgend County Borough residents.
With My Account you can save time and money by:
- Reporting issues to the council using our online forms
- Managing your council tax account online
- Managing your housing benefit account online
- Request pest control visit (domestic properties only)
- Apply for school admissions and free school meals
Register for My Account
Registering is quick and easy; all you need to get started is an email address.
Login to My Account
To login to My Account, please enter your username and password.
Managing your Housing benefit and council tax reduction with My Account
With My Account, you can manage your housing benefit, you can:
- view your housing benefit claim
- apply for housing benefit
- let us know about a change in circumstances
- apply for discretionary housing payments
- apply for free school meals
If you need to submit documents, you can do this as part of your online application.
You can use these My Account services safely and securely by logging in with a username and password.
Please note: Our My Account platform changed in March 2021, so your previous My Account is no longer available. You need to register a new account.
Managing your Council tax with My Account
With My Account, you can:
- pay your council tax
- view your council tax bill
- set up a direct debit
- let us know if you move home
- apply for discounts and exemptions
- change the date of your direct debit
- change the bank account your direct debit comes from
- sign up for council tax e-billing so you can view and print your bill any time