Public space protection order consultation
Your views are wanted on proposals to create Public Space Protection orders (PSPO) to tackle dog fouling and other dog related issues.
We propose introducing a PSPO. Potentially, it will create constraints and rules for dog owners, which include:
- proposal one on dog fouling, which is applicable to all public places in Bridgend County Borough
- proposal two on removing faeces which requires the person handling the dog to have bags or other suitable means of removing the faeces with them
- proposal three on ‘dogs on leads by direction’, which is applicable to all public places in Bridgend County Borough
|Survey live||5 December 2018|
|Survey close||26 February 2019|
|Report to cabinet||16 April 2019|
How to respond
You can make your views known by completing the response form
below or by completing the online survey on the:
- paper version
- online form for this consultation
- the large print paper version
- the accessible online form for this consultation
Consultation and Engagement Team
Alternative formats are also available upon request.
Don’t forget that you can still have your say on improving council services by clicking here to join our Citizens’ Panel.