Business Engagement Survey
As part of the newly established Economic Taskforce in Bridgend County Borough, we are leading on a Business Engagement Programme.
Businesses across the county borough are being asked to take part in a survey which will help us assess the impact on the local economy from Covid-19 and the UK leaving the EU.
About this survey
The Bridgend Economic Taskforce want to understand the main issues businesses are facing in the current situation, future aspirations and ideas about possible areas of support going forward.
The Business Engagement Survey will cover the following areas:
- about you
- the trading status of your business
- your staff
- finance, training and business support
- exiting the European Union (Brexit)
- the future
How to respond
Paper copies and alternative formats are available upon request.
The findings of this survey will be used to develop an economic plan. The plan will feature actions to help businesses adapt to the changing economic landscape.
- help businesses adapt to the changing economic landscape
- support businesses in their recovery from the coronavirus pandemic
- improve resilience
- deliver new opportunities for training, skills and employment as well as new business