Bridgend County Borough Council,Civic Offices, Angel Street, Bridgend, CF31 4WB

Tel: 01656 643643
Text Relay:
18001 01656 643643
Fax: 01656 668126
Email: talktous@bridgend.gov.uk
Sign Video BSL Live

Opening times
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm

How to find us

Charitable and Discretionary Relief

Charities are entitled to relief from rates on any non-domestic property that is wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes. Relief is given at 80% of the rate bill. Billing authorities have the discretion to remit all or part of the remaining 20% of a charity's bill on such property and can also give relief in respect of property occupied by certain bodies not established or conducted for profit. Application forms for rate relief can be obtained by contacting the Taxation Section on (01656 643391).

Last Updated: 09/03/2016
Level A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Link to Gov.uk - public services all in one place National Assembly for Wales Browsealoud